– Turn left into Soi 6 off the main road Thanon Phet Kasem, just after petrol station.
– Continue on and cross the rail line and continue on over Liap Khlong Chonlaprathan road (traffic light intersection).
– Plenty of local food shops along the way that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Veer fork left into Chon Pra Than 4 road and follow around to the left an into Taradol Resort.
– Turn right and the villa is the second street on the right at the very end.
– Just look for the coloured tiles on the walls.
Click here for Directions
Prachuap Khiri Khan is one of the central provinces of Thailand located in the northern part of the Malay Peninsula, some 240 km south of Bangkok. Neighboring provinces are Phetchaburi in the north and Chumphon in the south. To the west it borders Tanintharyi Division of Myanmar.